For Justice And Recovery After A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle Accident
Any motor vehicle accident can be a major loss event in someone’s life. You may have been seriously injured as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, bicyclist or motorcyclist. You may have lost a loved one in any such crash or a train, bus or boating accident.
Our personal injury lawyers at Koles & Burke, LLP, have devoted their careers to helping people pick up the pieces and look forward to a brighter future after suffering injuries or the loss of family members in accidents, such as:
- Auto accidents: Rear-enders, sideswipe accidents, T-bone accidents and multicar accidents
- Motorcycle accidents and other accidents involving two-wheeled motorized vehicles of any kind
- Truck accidents involving big rigs (semis), delivery trucks, utility trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents affecting children and adults, including exercise walkers, dog walkers, joggers, recreational bicyclists and people walking or biking to work or school
- Crashes involving taxis and ridesharing vehicles such as Uber and Lyft cars
- Bus, Amtrak, light rail, aviation and boat accidents
- Golf cart accidents and other crashes not involving motorized vehicles other than typical automobiles
In any of these situations, the legal counsel you obtain may be as critical to your recovery as the medical care you seek. Why? Because a successful case settlement or verdict can provide the resources you need to return to a rewarding lifestyle, with your ability restored to walk, work, care for your family and enjoy what life has to offer. Medical care, therapy, time off work to rest and support for your practical financial needs are all areas of need that loom large after a motor vehicle accident.
Consult With An Attorney To Get Your Case Started
We have advice to share about what to do after a car accident that can help you immediately. Meanwhile, we are ready to begin the hard work of preparing a compelling claim for compensation for you from a negligent party. Even if your own insurance company is responsible to pay you benefits, we urge you to consult with a lawyer before accepting any payment. Your injuries may be more serious than you realize at first, and your case may be worth more overall than what an insurer initially offers.
Reach us in Jersey City to learn how we can help, starting now. Call 201-293-8289 or send an email through this website to request your free initial consultation after a car accident or any type of traffic accident.